DIY Handwritten Plates
For this project, you will need:
-Porcelaine paint fine tip marker (can be found at most craft stores)
-white charger plate
-wedding vows or first dance song lyrics
1. Lay a strip of painters tape near the top of your charger plate to make a straight line for penning your vows.
2. Press firmly on the tape to make sure it’s securely in place.
3. With your porcelain paint marker begin to pen the first line of vows onto your charger plate. If you make a mistake you can wipe with a damp cloth or scrape off with your fingernail. Just be sure to do it right away!
4. Move the tape down the plate to keep your lines straight and continue penning your vows until you reach the bottom of your plate.
5. To ensure your charger plate is dishwasher safe let it sit for 24 hours and then bake it according to the directions on the marker packaging.